суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evandale accommodation tasmania






Name: N

Age:
20

Zodiac:
Leo

Hobbies:
writing, drawing, RPGing, driving, listening to and playing music, reading

Three of four positive things about you:
1 - Iapos;m a good listener. I may not talk much myself, but if anyone ever needs to unload they usually come to me for advice or just an ear.
2 - Iapos;m humble. I donapos;t act like Iapos;m better than anyone else, and I donapos;t flaunt what I have - or complain about what I donapos;t.
3 - Iapos;m a good leader. Iapos;m good at making plans and integrating everyone into them so that everyone benefits.

Three of four negative things about you:
1 - Iapos;m shy. I have a very hard time talking to people, and I tend to walk with my head down.
2 - I have a severe and permanent case of road rage. I donapos;t know why, but I get a headache going any slowler than 55. :P
3 - Iapos;m a bit impatient. I suppose this ties into my previous statement a bit, but when I have to wait for stuff I end up getting antsy.

Favorite Book:
I love to read, so this question is a bit hard. However, if I had to narrow it down to a few, I suppose these would be my choices: The Transall Saga - Gary Pulsen, The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells, Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury, On the Road - Jack Kerouac, In A Sunburned Country - Bill Bryson

Favorite Movie:
Oi, thatapos;s a hard one. Again, if I had to narrow it though, these would be the ones: The Mad Max Trilogy, PotC Trilogy, Sweeney Todd, Finding Nemo, Big Trouble in Little China, Escape From New York, Escape From LA (Iapos;m a Carpenter/Russell fan... :P)

Quote I Live By: "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some sort of batle."

~ Am I ~

Good or Evil:
I ride the fine line of grey that is between the two. Iapos;m not righteous nor am I hellspawn.

Dreamy or Realistic: Iapos;d have to say dreamy, definitely. I always loose myself in my artwork, or in the stories I read or write, and I daydream a lot.

Introvert or Extrovert: This is an easy one - Introvert. Iapos;d like to be a bit more sociable, but I just kind of freeze up around people. I never know what to say so most of the time I donapos;t say anything. :(

Innocent or Cynical:
Lilapos; bit of both. Iapos;ve been around long enough to see that things in this life arenapos;t quite sunshines and rainbows - but then again, I still have the rest of my life to live and I have yet to see the entire world, so I am sure thereapos;s something out there Iapos;m innocent or inexperienced about.

~Sweeney ~

My favorite character is: Sweeney, hands down. He follows the beliefs stated in one of my favorite quotes, one which I believe myself: "Revenge is a dish best sereved cold."

My least favorite character is: Johanna. Get off your butt and run away Do something besides sit in the window

My favorite Sweeney song is: My favorite song is easily "My Friends", especially with Depp singing (though I love it with any of the actors). This song has such emotion in it, such a longing - but it also has hope for what is to come.

I like Sweeny because: Itapos;s a fantastic mix of gothic horror, gore, unrequitted love and comedy. The songs are great, and the tale itself is definately one of a kind. After Hollywoodapos;s zillionth remake/sequel it was refreshing to see such a film.

Please post 3 or more clear photos of yourself. If you do not feel comfortable with this, please describe yourself.
Umm, well....Iapos;m tallish, with shoulder length slightly curly light brown hair. I have bright green eyes that have seen their share of pain and sadness but are always willing to brighten with a laugh. I usually wear jeans, cowboy boots (or Chuck Taylors) and nice tee shirts that have something to do with music or things I like.

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Tuneage - apos;Headed For A Heartbreakapos; - Winger


evandale accommodation tasmania, evandale accommodation, evandale, evanda hill photographer, evanda hill.



Комментариев нет: