вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

curious george party items




I retract previous lj statement. I think�I am getting sick.

Headaches gotten worse and worse all day and my brain is steadily turning to goo and my cough sounds horrible (and I�think my nose is starting to go blocky)

So, I�figure Iapos;ll be able to get the two presentations I�need to do done this week (tomorrows one will be a pain though, given Iapos;m reading and Iapos;m not getting remembering it two minutes later) but that essay due this Friday. I�need to figure out the best way to ask for an extension. I donapos;t care that you think Iapos;ve had all semester dude, you only gave us guidelines and a due date like two weeks ago�None of us have any idea on what you want.

Sleep would be nice.

applewoman, curious george party items, curious george party item, curious george party invitations, curious george party invitation, curious george party ideas.



Комментариев нет: