четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

electric morph




Oprah did a segment today called Are You Rude? Take the Test�
They did an interview to people with regards to their pet peeves. The Audience talk about loud cellphone users and people who are "chronically" late and etc.
I�have to say that is also one of my pet peeve. Although I�have to admit when I�was younger I�was constantly late to school, and most of the time when I�have to meet friends out.�Later on when Karma hits back, people started doing it to me and It was not the best feeling in the world. So I�have matured in a way that I�told myself I have to stop being late.�Seriously, people have to respect somebody else time as much as they respect theirs.
Talk about being rude.
I�hate people who are rude, but I�really hate those who are just� trying hard to be rude. (parang feeling mataray lang. Di naman kagandahan)
My friend from Florida and I�had such a nasty experience shopping at Century 21 this weekend.�(kairita the girlash)
We were trying on shoes and the always crowded department store does not have much seats around. We were not even seated, Shiela was trying on the shoes standing up. Her bag was just on the seat and there was still a lotta space for at least 3 people to sit on. Suddenly, this Chinese woman came and moved Shielaapos;s handbag kicked her boots, all this happening infront of us We were just in shock. She must have been having a bad day because she looked it, but seriously???
I�just thank God I�donapos;t experience rudeness as often as other people experience it. GOLDEN�RULE�guys
electric morph, electric mor, electric mops, electric mopeds uk, electric mopeds.



Комментариев нет: