суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

counter revolution france




The first invite I got is for a surprise party for Tiffany thrown by her roommate.� Now, I donapos;t know that many girls named Tiffany, but just looking at the subject header I wasnapos;t absolutely sure I wasnapos;t the intended addressee.� Until I saw that the party was in Brooklyn.� I suppose the good news is that since I have no idea who this Tiffany is or how to get in touch with her, I wonapos;t accidentally spoil the surprise.� Ummm...� if by chance you are a Tiffany who lives in Brooklyn (and if you are why are you reading my boring LJ?), please disregard this message.

But by far the more exciting invite I have received for someone who is most definitely not me is from "the professor".� I donapos;t want to paste the full invite details, but letapos;s cover what the professor said would be highlighted:
  • Toy Basics
  • Pole Lessons
  • Bondage
  • Various Oral Techniques
  • Gifts and surprises
Yup, no doubt about it, my alts are having a more exciting life than I am.

counter revolution france, counter revolution in the vendee, counter revolution lyrics.



Комментариев нет: