понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

depsi




I spent tonight with my dad at a brewpub in Evansville, Turoniapos;s, that I never knew existed before. We got a pizza loaded with peppers and a pitcher of nourishing black lager.

Iapos;m on a sort of loosely-adapted vacation from work the next few days, which is to say thereapos;s a certain amount Iapos;ve mapped and a certain amount which will be played by ear. My ultimate goal is get up to The House on the Rock to revel in its aura of Neil Gaiman mysticism. Along the way I also want to take in The Sears Tower (from the inside), WonderDawg, and the Frank Lloyd Wright tour.

My desirables would be getting in two days of hiking in Wisconsin (otan let me borrow his field guide to the state), and my statics are taking in atleast three craft breweries along the way.
depsi, depsi peptide.



Комментариев нет: